Do not entrust any repair work to unauthorized persons. The components necessary to maintain the original performance of this product are available only through KEF authorized dealers and distributors. The warranty may be invalidated if the equipment is repaired by unauthorized personnel or if incorrect parts are substituted.
All KEF products are precision engineered and should give years of enjoyment. However, in the unlikely event service should be required:
- Passive KEF products are warranted against FAULTY MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP for a period of 5 (FIVE) years from the date of original purchase.
- Custom Installation (Ci) models are warranted for a period of 5 (FIVE) years for both passive and motorized models.
- Active Electronics are guaranteed against FAULTY MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP for a period of 1 (ONE) year from the date of original purchase. Note: Subwoofers and Powered speakers contain passive elements and active electronic elements, active elements are warrantied for a period of 1 year and the passive components are warrantied for a period of 5 years on such models. * These models include KEF Subwoofers, EGG, LS50 Wireless System, X300A/AW.
- KEF headphones and KEF Muo have a warranty period of 1 year.
All warranties are subject to the following restrictions:
- This warranty is only valid in the country of purchase and applies to the first purchaser only.
- That the equipment has not been disassembled, modified or tampered with by any person other than an expressly authorized representative of GP Acoustics (US) Limited.
- That the equipment has not been abused or operated in conjunction with unsuitable, inappropriate or faulty apparatus.
- That the equipment has not suffered mechanical damage or damage in transit.
- That the Serial Number label(s) have not been defaced or removed.
Should service be required:
Prior to returning a product for service, please call GP Acoustics Customer Service Department at 1-877-271-9355 to see if the problem you’re experiencing can be resolved with help from our representative or to arrange for a Return Authorization Number should a repair be necessary. If asked to return products for inspection and/or repair, pack carefully, preferably in the original cartons and packing materials, and return prepaid. Products returned freight collect or without a Return Authorization Number can not be accepted at our facility.
If the original packaging is not available, please ask our Customer Service Representative for recommendations for safely packing your product for shipping. GP Acoustics (US) Ltd. may make a charge for the supply of new packing materials and cartons for the return of the product to you once repairs have been completed.
Do not send goods without the prior authorization of the GP Acoustics (US) Ltd. or their authorized distributors. Any product being returned to GP Acoustics (US) Ltd, must include a Return Authorization Number, provided by our Customer Service Representative when making arrangements for the return.
Parcel Insurance is recommended for any product sent via common carrier. All products are returned at owner’s own risk. GP Acoustics (US) Ltd. or their authorized distributors cannot be held liable for loss or damage in transit to our facility.
Packing, insurance and freight on the return of products repaired at our facility, will be paid by GP Acoustics (US) Limited if factory attention proves to be necessary.
Failure to register the warranty, in no way limits or invalidates the warranty. A legible copy of the original Sales Receipt for the product being returned must be included with the shipment when requested.
KEF products are covered for warranty repairs within the country of purchase according to the terms of this warranty. The owner will be responsible for repair costs in any country other than where purchased. This warranty is in addition to and in no way detracts from your statutory rights as a consumer.