The Listening Room Podcast - Episode #2
Recording engineer Brad Leigh joins us to talk about his 30+ years working with the best in the music industry, his work on the groundbreaking 1987 Billy Joel USSR tour and where the music industry is headed.
In this episode:
- • Upcoming KEF events for April 2016
- • Is rock & roll dead?
- • The process of engineering and mixing a record
- • Working with Billy Joel in the studio
- • What it's like to hear your work at Applebee's
- • Touring in the Soviet Union in the 1980s
- • The state of corporate rock